Monday, January 9, 2012

Few Things

First it is awesome the amount of support I am getting from my friends to pursue this resolution. In particular I have one cheerleader that I wasn't really expecting and she has been very enthusiastic about hearing what I have to say and seeing how things are going and even lending me some help, she recently gave me a link to a website that www.freecycle.org and it basically is for people in your area that are looking to get rid of stuff for free.

Also my other friend "CNN" is depressed about the economy and I know there are a lot of you out there so here is another website that offers free clothing swaps for kids www.thredup.com (Jenny McCarthy trades via this).

In order to further my quest for nothing new I have also decided to remove myself from the following emails that sell tangible goods. I would like to take a moment to say goodbye to Urban Outfitters, Shoe Dazzle, Victoria Secret, Kohl's, and OMG I can't believe I did this....TARGET! It's true, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am also getting my name off of bed, bath, & beyond's mailing list; side note did you ever notice how many mailings you get from BB&B?! I mean wow if the postal service keeps them as a client they shouldn't have any budget shortcomings, ease up BB&B save a tree for G_d's sake!

Another comment that I would like to address is that, NO I do not go to the Goodwill every day. I have 3 children ages 5 & under and I don't really like to inflict unnecessary pain on myself for no reason. I am ending this on that note so....PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of Freecycle Network before, it's cool you've posted about that! And welcome to the blog word, hope you stay! Nice meeting you and your blog.

    George

    GeorgeGable.Com

    ReplyDelete