Monday, January 16, 2012

I Had a Dream

I had a dream this morning of taking my children to see Happy Feet 2 at the $2 dollar theater today because Carlos had off. Apparently every parent in SA did as well due to the schools being out for MLK Day. So I did the next best thing....shopping.

I got a ton of stuff by the only thing I am going to mention is that I got a Lulu Lemon running shirt today for 99 cents. If you are not aware of the cost of that athletic gear get online and check it out...make sure you are sitting while searching (lol).

Ok so I have a sorta dilemma & I am looking for an opinion. Toys R Us this year gave you back 10% in vouchers for any money that you spent between October and Christmas last year. Of course I have 3 kids so TRU is a staple in our household so I spent, well needless to say now I have these vouchers that are sitting in my email. It is basically free $ on the money that I already spent. My issue is that I said nothing "new" and I am sure that TRU does not sell anything used. So if I go and spend the free money am I breaking my rules?

So I came up with 3 thoughts. First it's not really breaking the rules because it is not for myself, but I did say that I wanted my kids to participate. Second perhaps if I went and spent it on someone other than my family, would that make it better. Third if I don't go over the voucher amount (which is 50 bucks) then I can say that I am not actually purchasing anything because it is really free.

I don't want to blow my own concept only 2 weeks in but I am stuck at a crossroads and I have till the 28th to decide. Anyone interested in lending an opinion...I am all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment